An Event Designed by and for Medical Device & Diagnostic Training Leaders
October 18-19, 2017
Four Seasons ♦ Baltimore, MD
The Medical Device & Diagnostic Trainers Summit brings together more than 100 senior-level training leaders and industry partners to discuss the state of medical device and diagnostic training and education.
Engaging and thought-provoking talks and panel discussions facilitated by training executives will delve into communication and leadership strategies, the role of technology, globalization of education, informal learning, strategies for ACO’s and much more.
Participate in a wide range of sessions with topics, including: the changing healthcare landscape and its impact of life sciences training, the state of the industry, eLearning; ROI; marketing and training partnership strategies; and much more!
The intimate scale of this event makes it an ideal venue for attendees to evaluate new partners, reconnected with old colleagues and collaborate with their peers.
This event is for any life science company executive, vice president, director, manager, and trainer in any of the following areas:
- Business Development
- Learning & Development
- Learning & Education
- Product Management
- Sales Training
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Training & Development
2017 Summit Planning Committee
- Greg Adamson, Senior Director Sales Training, Philips
- Ashley Bentley, Vice President, Commercial Training, Baxter Healthcare
- David R. Brin, Director, Enterprise Solution Selling, St. Jude Medical
- Patrick D’Amico, Director of Commercial Learning and Development, Cardiac and Vascular Group, Medtronic
- Melissa A. Lowe, National Manager of VI Training, Spectranetics
- William Magagna, Director Education Solutions, Head of Global Product Education, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Connie Murray, Director, Sales Training and Clinical Education, B. Braun Medical
- Jennifer Muszik, Director of Commercial Excellence, Roche Diagnostics
- Mary Myers, Director of Training, Bayer Healthcare
- Mark Wilson, Senior Director, Global Learning Center, ResMed